Re: Europa-List: Powerflarm

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Powerflarm
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 21:38:09

I can't do Flarm test as I have not got it yet.
As for the Bad Elf or even the iPad antenna needing to be spaced half metre
apart
---From other GPS antenna, I currently run 4 GPSs in my Europa, a panel mount
Skyforce, 2 Mini iPads and my HTC smartphone (the last 3 all running Skydemon).
Now there is no way you can get half metre separation on that lot in a Europa
and I have never had any GPS problems.

Dave Watts G-BXDY