Re: Europa-List: where to locate fuel pressure sensor

Subject: Re: Europa-List: where to locate fuel pressure sensor
From: nigel_graham@m-tecque.co.uk <nigelgraham@mtecque.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 08:45:41
Hi Rowland,

Rotax introduced a fuel line mod in 2008. I have attached this FYI.
You should be able to download the latest (August 2012) Rotax 912s
Installation Manual from the Rotax web site. If you have any problems,
contact me off-list and I'll send you a copy. The diagrams you need is
on page four and five in the chapter on "Fuel Systems".

Nigel

On 13/06/2013 23:13, Rowland Carson wrote:

> On 13 Jun 2013, at 12:13, richard wrote:
>
>> Philip suggests making a fuel manifold, he probably didn't know that new
>> rotax
engines are supplied with just such a manifold, contact Conair for a price
also look at the latest installation drawings for a picture.
>> For what its worth I modified the fuel pipe runs, dispensing with the rubber
pipes in favour of proper aircraft aluminium  see Mod No 13304
> Richard - thanks for your message. I am planning to use aluminium piping (and
racing-type steel-reinforced hose in the tunnel & FWF areas). I can't see mod
13304 anywhere on the LAA website yet, either as a prototype or standard mod.

> Where could I find the "latest installation drawings"? I had a look at the
> Europa
factory website, but presumably this manifold is so new it hasn't percolated
through to the factory's documentation. I'll see if I can find it on some
of the Rotax websites.