Re: Europa-List: where to locate fuel pressure sensor

Subject: Re: Europa-List: where to locate fuel pressure sensor
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 23:13:44

On 13 Jun 2013, at 12:13, richard wrote:

> Philip suggests making a fuel manifold, he probably didn't know that new rotax
engines are supplied with just such a manifold, contact Conair for a price also
look at the latest installation drawings for a picture.
> For what its worth I modified the fuel pipe runs, dispensing with the rubber
pipes in favour of proper aircraft aluminium  see Mod No 13304

Richard - thanks for your message. I am planning to use aluminium piping (and
racing-type
steel-reinforced hose in the tunnel & FWF areas). I can't see mod 13304
anywhere on the LAA website yet, either as a prototype or standard mod.

Where could I find the "latest installation drawings"? I had a look at the
Europa
factory website, but presumably this manifold is so new it hasn't percolated
through to the factory's documentation. I'll see if I can find it on some of
the Rotax websites.

in friendship

Rowland