Re: Europa-List: 914 rough running

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 914 rough running
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 14:57:15
Jerry,

When you rebuilt the carbs, did the rebuild kit come with "O" rings
rather than gaskets for the big bolt that holds the carb bowl on?

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com