Re: Europa-List: Europa monowheel trailer, fuselage support

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa monowheel trailer, fuselage support
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 09:54:36

On Apr 30, 2013, at 6:14 AM, hagargs wrote:

> This Youtube video shows the dolly I made for my plane it also
establishes the tie down points to the trailer. The unit is sturdy
enough to do full throttle runups without the wings on. Takes about 3
minutes to install / remove

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHYtCRwemiA
>
> Steve Hagar

Steve...thank you so much for linking to the video...excellent
design...!...solving several sticky problems for the mono-wingless.

I want to replicate your dolly and have found a source for that clever
extrusion which allows for height adjustment of the wheels.

A question: My source (Grainger) for the extrusion (1.5" x 3" x 72")
sells it in 6 ft. lengths...do you recall whether or not ONE pc. was
sufficient?

Thanks,

Fred