RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: Fitting Silicon Hoses.Questio

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: Fitting Silicon Hoses.Questio
From: Ivan Shaw <ivanshaw@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 08:18:13
Well done Graham, looks good!

Ivan

From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of GRAHAM
SINGLETON
Sent: 01 May 2013 21:54
Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: Fitting Silicon
Hoses.Question regarding clamps

Tony

as Trevor says the clips are the best method, as the tube softens with
heat and maybe takes a permanent set (rubber will but maybe not
silicone,)

the clips take up the slack automatically and maintain the tension.
Unlike worm drive clips.

BTW have a look at this youtube clip, my Long EZ flying out of it's
winter quarters. Off the ground in about 300 meters.

Graham

 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIOTSuiJtcg&feature=youtu.be>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIOTSuiJtcg&feature=youtu.be

  _____