RE: Europa-List: Help with rough ride rough stomach

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Help with rough ride rough stomach
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 21:03:58

Hi! Bill
On the contrary, whenever I've had to deal with a "pewker" it was brought on
by giving them the stick !
I had a Marine on board once ...."just a sandwich short of a picnic type"
.....I told him if he felt sick to "fire it down on the floor since I didn't
have a sick bag"  ....... what's the best way to get a "pewk spray" ? ...get
a Marine to hold his hand over his mouth !!!!
Graeme.......suggest that she has a normal breakfast and relaxes. The worst
thing is an empty stomach.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG