Re: Europa-List: Help with rough ride rough stomach

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Help with rough ride rough stomach
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 19:49:57
Graeme=0AI used to get sick in my glider circling in thermals. Tell her to
concentrate on the horizon. NASA found that=0Aif there was no horizon and a
 bumpy ride most people got sick. Project a true horizon on the wall=0Aof t
he test cell teh astronauts were in was the cure.=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A________
________________________=0A From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>=0ATo: eu
ropa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Monday, 4 March 2013, 19:23=0ASubject: Eur
opa-List: Help with rough ride rough stomach=0A =0A--> Europa-List message
posted by: "graeme bird" <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>=0A=0AWife and I expanding hor
izons but when its a bit bumpy she soon feels very rough and travel sick as
 per visit to Bembridge UK Sunday. I cant understand that its much differen
t to a car on a bumpy track which she is fine with. Seems a shame. Has anyo
ne found a remedy?=0A=0A--------=0AGraeme Bird=0AG-UMPY=0AMono 912S/Woodcom
p 3000/3W=0ANewby: 45 hours- =0Ag@gdbmk.co.uk=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this
topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=39562
=