Re: Europa-List: Help with rough ride rough stomach

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Help with rough ride rough stomach
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 22:32:18

Graeme, I would strongly recommend giving her Stugeron,
which you can buy over the counter. It was the favourite
remedy of my medical sailing colleagues. You can also
minimise the stimulus by flying early or late in the day
and flying above the thermal layer when poss and avoiding
flying much below 3000 ft if there is strong wind.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ