RE: Europa-List: Help with rough ride rough stomach

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Help with rough ride rough stomach
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 23:40:22

Hi Graeme=2C
There is a gizmo you can buy at Sportys Pilot Shop and other places.It look
s like a watch and straps to the wrist.It gives electric shocks=2C the inte
nsity of which is adjustable.It sounds like a gimmick=2C and I don't unders
tand the science behind it=2C but it really works.There are also pills avai
lable to treat motion sickness=2C available at any pharmacy.
Cheers=2C
Karl

> Subject: Europa-List: Help with rough ride rough stomach
> From: graeme@gdbmk.co.uk
> Date: Mon=2C 4 Mar 2013 11:23:26 -0800
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
>

> Wife and I expanding horizons but when its a bit bumpy she soon feels ver
y rough and travel sick as per visit to Bembridge UK Sunday. I cant underst
and that its much different to a car on a bumpy track which she is fine wit
h. Seems a shame. Has anyone found a remedy?