RE: Europa-List: fuel vents lines

Subject: RE: Europa-List: fuel vents lines
From: craig <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 09:16:13
I ran 10mm lines on mine, up to the cobra, just below the filler cap, I then
ran another line down the back of the cobra

And out through the floor near the landing gear, with a pitot style alloy
fitting pointing forward. I had concerns

About suction in flight draining the tank, There is an automotive fuel
filter in this line to stop water bugs etc entering the tank

Through the breather.