RE: Europa-List: fuel vents lines

Subject: RE: Europa-List: fuel vents lines
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 18:39:42
Hi! All interested in this topic.....

My vent line runs up the starboard door jamb into a large collector
bottle in the ceiling  tipped to discharge back into the tank vent line
down at the tank

Then I run another vent line from the raised collector bottle bottom
right over the ceiling to exit into a tiny pill bottle with an overflow
vent alongside the flap drive hinge hole in the fuselage.

None has ever reached there when filling or caused any venting problems,
most of the piping is clear viewing pipe and it is possible to see over
burped fuel going up there and running back !

Regards

Bob Harrison G-PTAG