RE: Europa-List: Setting angle of incidence for bonding spar alignment

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Setting angle of incidence for bonding spar alignment
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 20:22:23

Hi Andrew,
It is a long time ago that I did this bit so my memory is a little hazy but
the pins are not actually a tight fit and the bushes themselves are quite
short. I have worked with a number of builders through this phase and none
have had a problem.  To be quite honest none of them have really raised any
questions, they followed the instructions in the manual and all worked OK.
It is good that you have thought through and anticipated problems but in
this instance it probably seems worse than it is.

Pete   Europa Club LAA inspector