Re: Europa-List: Setting angle of incidence for bonding spar alignment

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Setting angle of incidence for bonding spar alignment
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 08:57:16
bushes

So, if I am understanding it correctly - set the spars firmly against
the seat-back, then set the seat-back perfectly square against the
canoe side walls when bonding the cockpit module, then all should be
ok.

If the manual had a stated that the seatback is already set at 2.5
degrees inclination this question would not have come up at all. I
have found this in several areas of the manual. It tells you what to
do but leaves out the why. It might be useful someday to create a user
commentary addendum for each chapter, based on the insights and
experience from other builders. May be that is something I can work on
in the future.