Re: Europa-List: Setting angle of incidence for bonding spar alignment

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Setting angle of incidence for bonding spar alignment
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 14:54:34
bushes

Hi Pete,
Thanks for that response. It is good to know that the drilled holes
are predetermined for the correct angle. My concern actually arose
---From reading others' posting that the the pins were difficult to
engage, which I assumed came from small twists during the angle
setting process. These are long bolts, so I suspect even a fraction of
a degree rotation would cause the holes to become misaligned.  If I
could somehow verify using some reference points inside the cockpit
module that the bushes I am about to bond are actually at the correct
angle, that would be a great relief.