Re: Europa-List: Setting angle of incidence for bonding spar alignment

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Setting angle of incidence for bonding spar alignment
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 06:25:25
bushes

Hi Andrew,

It's great to hear you've got back at it!  Are you going to be updating
your website again?

My status?  Sadly  still at 1% due to about 10 false starts due to life.
Just bought into a 1946 Canuck tho (created the not for profit "Heritage
Fun Fliers Inc", so I'm back flying after a 10 year absence.  Quite the
motivator!  Now that the snag list on the Canuck is gone, I'm about to try
for #11, but this time with the Canuck to spur me onwards, I plan to keep
at it.  My website has also been dead for about 10 years too.

Cheers & blue skies,
Pete :)