RE: Europa-List: Rough River Dates September 21st & 22nd

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Rough River Dates September 21st & 22nd
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 20:28:02

Jeff,
Thank you for the clarification. That weekend may just put it out of range
for us coming from the UK. One of our daughters is getting married just days
before that and we had hoped to come to Florida first so that we could drive
up to RR from there to support N283JL.
We will have to wait till nearer the time for a final decision.

Pete & Sue