RE: Europa-List: Any idea what this is?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Any idea what this is?
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 04:32:04
Hi,

I see this subject has already been well covered. It has been identified as
the socket for the starboard (right) wing spar (located behind the port
(left) side seat). However it could also be the other locating socket which
is bonded to the starboard wing spar itself ! - you don't say if you have
identified which side the offending article originates from.

Neville refers to this (other socket) in his email. The socket needs to be
reduxed back (whichever side it is) and held in place with a couple of
layers of bid (as per his instructions). The bid can be applied using either
the proper resin (Ampreg) or 30 minute Z-poxy will work just as well - may
need to warm it to wet the cloth out as it's a bit gloopy.

Cheers

Carl

(as in Carl Pattinson - G-LABS)