RE: Europa-List: Any idea what this is?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Any idea what this is?
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 20:14:37
Hi! Carl

It is the receptacle can for the port spar and should be reduxed to the rear
of the starboard seat back/tank forward bulk head.

It is damaging the ruder cable in the present location. And was probably
knocked off by misdirected assembly.

If it is not in position between both spars it will allow the starboard pin
to be end loose, and therefore IMHO it is a critical part.

I recently advised putting leading ramps on to this item to safly guide the
port spar into the can rather than thumping it off.

It also occurres to me to say that one of your fuel pipes isn't pushed right
home under the clip?

Regards

Bob Harrison.