Re: Europa-List: Any idea what this is?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Any idea what this is?
From: Carl Meek <carlmeek@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 20:49:29
Do you mean the main starboard pin that goes behind the seat cushion? My pin
 has a double lock on it to totally prevent it coming loose, presumably this
 is ok without the part? I recently derigged and rigged with no real issues,
 despite part not being in place.

Regards
Carl

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Nov 2011, at 20:14, "Bob Harrison" <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi! Carl
> It is the receptacle can for the port spar and should be reduxed to the re
ar of the starboard seat back/tank forward bulk head.
> It is damaging the ruder cable in the present location. And was probably k
nocked off by misdirected assembly.
> If it is not in position between both spars it will allow the starboard pi
n to be end loose, and therefore IMHO it is a critical part.
> I recently advised putting leading ramps on to this item to safly guide th
e port spar into the can rather than thumping it off.
> It also occurres to me to say that one of your fuel pipes isn=99t pu
shed right home under the clip?

ver@matronics.com] On Behalf Of Carl Meek
> Sent: 24 November 2011 12:56
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
> Subject: Europa-List: Any idea what this is?
>
> My engineer just found this floating around in the belly of the aircraft, h
e was quite worried it could get entangled somewhere and jam a control.