Re: Europa-List: broken tap

Subject: Re: Europa-List: broken tap
From: Lance Sandford <sandford@melbpc.org.au>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 12:49:57

Fred

Your not the first and wont be the last.

If there is enough of the tap protruding fron the swing arm you can
maybe cut a screwdriver slot using a 1 cutting wheel with a Dremel or
similar tool.

Sometimes you can tap it out, ( no pun intended) using a punch against
the flutes, enough to get a grip with something more substantial.

Good Luck

Lance Sandford in Oz