RE: Europa-List: Re: Motor glider Wings

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Motor glider Wings
From: Richard Churchill-Coleman <richard.churchillcoleman@sky.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 20:22:37

Phil

There is a review in Today's Pilot, Issue 21, July 2002 - it sits in the
smallest room of my house for regular perusal and motivational purposes -
sadly, the motivation effect is somewhat negated by the glacial speed of the
factory in resolving the last few issues with the Motor Glider certification
in the UK!

Richard C-C