Re: Europa-List: Re: Motor glider Wings

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Motor glider Wings
From: Neville Eyre <neveyre@aol.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 18:56:50

Hi Frans,
Whichever wing that is fitted second[ MG or short] has to be retro fitted t
o have the same pin positions as the first wing.[ using the drilling bushes
 I devised back then].
The original position of the forward Lift Pin on the Classic wing is too hi
gh to stay within
the Airfoil Section of the MG Wing..... if you have XS wings you will not n
eed to change the lift or drag socket positions, if you have Classic wings,
 the front pins and sockets will need to be lowered THEN you custom fit the
 pins into the MG wings to suit EXACTLY where the sockets are in YOUR parti
cular fuselage.
Cheers,
Nev.