RE: Europa-List: Sunshade

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Sunshade
From: nigel henry <gbupa@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 21:29:05

forget blinds use solar film so you can see the plane that might be above l
ots of options xxxx Nigel
or my LAA baseball Cap and glasses

> Subject: Europa-List: Sunshade
> From: martflynut@aol.com
> Date: Tue=2C 25 Oct 2011 12:25:11 -0700
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
>

> I have been thinking about fitting a Koger sunshade to my Europa to use o
n the odd day of sunshine that passes for summer in the UK! One of the bene
fits of the Koger is that it will reflect sunlight with the silvered finish
.
> Fitting should not be a problem as the company can supply a bolt on type
as against the double sided tape which is the standard fitting method.
> My main worry is the clearance at head height=2C this for me is limited a
t best.
> The other thing is to ensure that the sunshade retracts well behind the d
oor openings to ensure ease of entry / exit of crew.