Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 01:36:33

Hi Bud-

We are in NC on our way to Oshkosh.=C2- I didn't figure you would go.=C2
- I know it is busy in the shop and it is also a very expensive propositi
on.=C2- If anyone there wants to order a kit, I'll get a deposit and get
the information to you.=C2- I don't think Europa has ever gone for a disp
lay at Oshkosh; I think SNF has been about it.=C2-

Keep in touch!=C2- Will e-mail you all of the orders from there.

Jim