Re: Europa-List: Re: Tire /tyre landing incident /accident

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Tire /tyre landing incident /accident
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 23:20:34
It is near Nitrogen (both a inert =9Cslow=9D type gases and
used as a protective gas when welding, not harmful, not flammable and
their weight is about similar. In air there is 78% of Nitrogen anyway
but only 0,94% of Argon.

Remember: the main purpose is to get all the Oxygen out!

I assume Argon is much more expensive than Nitrogen.
But if you have it, why not try it and report us.

Make a sign to your gear leg: =9CPure Argon filled tyre=9D
=93 what a respect you will get!

Raimo OH-XRT Finland

http://www.youtube.com/watchL?v=RAt9oj9eI3I