Re: Europa-List: Re: Tire /tyre landing incident /accident

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Tire /tyre landing incident /accident
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:41:58
All,

I think the side wall wearing is the point and that will be high-lighted
when a low pressure, not a quality tube, ageing, bad manners when
installing and a wrong tube size.

Check this,

http://www.ehow.com/how_7865009_replace-aircraft-inner-tubes.html

this for a quality

http://www.airmichelin.com/uploadedFiles/MichelinAirDev/StandardContent/P
roduct/MAIR_SS_AIRSTP.pdf

and this for nose-wheelers:

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/lgpages/tiresensor.php

Also, consider using Nitrogen instead of air. There are many obvious
benefits.

Check

 http://www.getnitrogen.org/why/index.php

Raimo OH-XRT Finland