Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 20:36:36

Paul,

We usually met around 1100 hrs at HB HQ to go to lunch.

The FAA guy who did my Repairman's Certificate at the Ft.Worth FSDO was great.
He was a homebuilder.  Tommy had a good guy recently to do a replacement
Airworthiness
& Letter at the Dallas FSDO.  Took 6 hours because the guy was a one-handed,
one-finger typist, but he had it the same day.  My recent experience
with two FAA reps, one at the Dallas FSDO and one at the Ft.Worth FSDO was very
bad.  It's a crap shoot with the FAA.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
Europa XS, Short Wing, Intercooled Rotax 914
rlborger@mac.com
Cel: 817-992-1117