Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 00:02:17

OK Bob-

I have your cell number and you should have mine.=C2- I have not sent the
 paperwork to the DAR yet.=C2- My plane is done but I am still dealing wi
th cooling issues (Jabiru) and don't need to have him in until I get it all
=C2-fixed.=C2- I significantly increased my output air volume last week
 but will now need to see how the oil temps go.=C2-

Are you using the FAA or a DAR?=C2- I am told the DAR may be much faster.
=C2-

Jim Puglise=C2-