Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh / Rough River

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh / Rough River
From: Jeffrey Roberts <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 08:59:24
HI Jim and all Europa's to Oshkosh,
Don't forget in your meetings to mention to all the flyers that the
annual Europa Fly-In at Rough River State Park is coming up September
2nd thru the 4th. or anytime between. Below are a list of those
committed and we would surly like to expand on it. I see some new names
headed to Oshkosh so it would be nice if someone / Paul ;-) would take
the rains of recruitment in Kosh. We need an all out effort to make this
one of the best and well attended Europa get togethers on this side of
the pond ever! Please let them all know what a wonderful place Rough
River is to visit that time of the year!!

Have FUN at the big show. I wish I was attending but now time right now.

Regards,

Jeff Roberts
N128LJ Gold Rush / Changing out my ignition system with the new soft
start modules.

Bob & Maureen Borger... Flying Dragon Lady N914XL in from Corinth TX
Jim & Lynne Puglise... Doing his best to fly N283JL Jabiru up from Punta
Gorda FL.
Jeff & Mary Behrens... Flying Baby Blue in from Baton Rough LA
Jeff & Karen Roberts... Flying Gold Rush in from Nashville Tennessee.
Gary & Susan Leinberger... Flying in the Mooney 3619N from Lancaster PA.

Fred Klein... Flying the Big Iron, for now from Orcas Island Washington
ST.
Troy & Donna Maynor... Flying Little Grace N120EU in from Weaverville
NC.
Paul & Jenny McAllister... Flying in Mono N378PJ AKA Blinky from KUES
Wisconsin.
Jim & Heather Butcher... Flying N241BW from Kalamazoo, MI.
Bud Yearly ... Flying his Trigear up from Plant City FL. With a
different prop...?
Peter & Christine Timm... Flying C-GIET flying rom Pemberton, BC. Nice
trip!

On Jul 18, 2011, at 8:36 PM, jimpuglise@comcast.net wrote:

> Hi Bud-
>
> We are in NC on our way to Oshkosh.  I didn't figure you would go.  I
know it is busy in the shop and it is also a very expensive proposition.
 If anyone there wants to order a kit, I'll get a deposit and get the
information to you.  I don't think Europa has ever gone for a display at
Oshkosh; I think SNF has been about it.

> Keep in touch!  Will e-mail you all of the orders from there.
>
> Jim

---From Sun 'n Fun and six planes in the shop now to turn around.  We are
going to hunker down and keep turning out airplanes.  Hope you all have
a great time and good weather.

> Regards,
> Bud Yerly

Lynne and I will be there for most of the week.  If any of the Europa
Group attends, my cell number is 941-875-5684.  Give me a buzz and maybe
we can get a beer.

href="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List";>http://www.matronh
ref="http://forums.matronics.com";>http://forums.matronics.com

href="http://www.matronics.com/contribution";>http://www.matronics.com/c