Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh / Rough River

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh / Rough River
From: daseitz@cfl.rr.com
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 12:57:21

Dean Seitz...  Flying N284A will be flying from Kissimmee FL.

---- Jeffrey Roberts <jeff@rmmm.net> wrote:
> HI Jim and all Europa's to Oshkosh,
> Don't forget in your meetings to mention to all the flyers that the annual
> Europa
Fly-In at Rough River State Park is coming up September 2nd thru the 4th.
or anytime between. Below are a list of those committed and we would surly like
to expand on it. I see some new names headed to Oshkosh so it would be nice
if someone / Paul ;-) would take the rains of recruitment in Kosh. We need an
all out effort to make this one of the best and well attended Europa get
togethers
on this side of the pond ever! Please let them all know what a wonderful
place Rough River is to visit that time of the year!!

> Have FUN at the big show. I wish I was attending but now time right now.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jeff Roberts
> N128LJ Gold Rush / Changing out my ignition system with the new soft start
> modules.
>

> Bob & Maureen Borger... Flying Dragon Lady N914XL in from Corinth TX
> Jim & Lynne Puglise... Doing his best to fly N283JL Jabiru up from Punta Gorda
FL.