Re: Europa-List: Monowheel bulkhead

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel bulkhead
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 13:47:12

The reason for my confusion is, the suggested location of the plywood
would cut halfway through the fuel valve access hole on the starboard
side of the tunnel  (page 17-2 of the manual). Since the fuel valve
has to be aft of this plywood bulkhead, I can't see how this setup
would work without moving the plywood further forward, or making it
conform to the wheel well curvature.