Re: Europa-List: Tire /tyre landing incident /accident

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tire /tyre landing incident /accident
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 21:06:45
Jim and all

The problem is to find and get high quality tubes. There are many
top-of-the-line tube brands like Michelin or Good Year but they do not
have types with a valve stem bent to 90 degrees. They say tubes with 90
degree valves are only for light aircrafts and their owners do not pay
for quality. They claim they buy only low prices and offers...

However, brand name Leakguard by Dresser promised to make size 7.00x6
with a valve stem 90 degrees as a special order.

We do not have Leakguard model because the 90 degree is for Light Sport
Aircraft.

I can have special order these in Aircraft Grade, Leakguard with 100
pcs. minimum at $42.95 each on 100 pcs. order.  Delivery 60 days.

Maybe you can get the owners together to buy 100?

Best regards

Steve

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Steven Chlavin   stevenc@desser.com
Desser Tire & Rubber Co., Inc.
6900 Acco Street
Montebello, CA. 90640 USA
Tel. 323-721-4900 x304 - 800-247-8473
Fax 323-721-7888

The Aircraft Tire Supermart
Los Angeles - Memphis
www.desser.com

View our catalog at http://www.desser.com/epdf/dtr_catalog.pdf

I could buy alone let us say 5 of them. How about you? How many of you
are in?

Raimo OH-XRT Finland