Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp after Sales Service

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp after Sales Service
From: kees de bussy <keesdebussy@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 13:42:52

Hi all,

I haven flown my Europa with the Woodcomp SR 3000 (with reverse option which is
not wired) in many conditions, several times in heavy rain too. Up to now I have
not met any problems (prop has approx 220 hrs.) To avoid problems as much
as possible I always switch to manual before take-off and landing. This way
never
a signal will be given to change the pitch in the most critical phases of
flight. I feel this way it makes it safer to operate this kind of prop (not only
Woodcomp). Back on topic, I only had it checked once by a local dealer because
of some play of the blades.

Regards,

Kees de Bussy
Europa XS TG, PH-SBR