Re: Europa-List: throttle actuator authority

Subject: Re: Europa-List: throttle actuator authority
From: Charlie Laverty <charleslaverty@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 14:09:42

hi
   I had a similar situation, I found that I had slotted the plate at at 90
degrees & when pushed forward the lever comes down at a angle on the top
corner. I removed this with a swiss file plus a little bit & got full
travel. The idle stop is required to prevent strain on the cable thimble
attachement on the carbs.

                                  charlie laverty.