Europa-List: Europa fuel tank - LDPE or HDPE?

Subject: Europa-List: Europa fuel tank - LDPE or HDPE?
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 13:42:42
Would anyone know which it is?  (I think I had heard LDPE)

I am asking because I am about to spend some money getting my still
uninstalled tank Fluorinated or Re-Fluorinated - since I cannot be sure to
what level it was done by the Europa factory (if it was done at all back in
2000) and I wish to avoid the swelling and cracking problems some are seeing
in service.

I am choosing to Fluorinate to the same level (AL) as the auto
industry (by Fluoro-Seal
International LP)

Thanks in advance,
Pete