Europa-List: Fwd: Ethanol free Gas stations in Tennessee

Subject: Europa-List: Fwd: Ethanol free Gas stations in Tennessee
From: JEFF ROBERTS <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:53:26
To all our Canadian & American Europa flyers. Here is a site that
shows non ethanol gas stations. Just click on your state or
providence. There must be more thats not on this list as we have a
local one here not on it but this is a good start. I would suggest you
sign the petition to keep the non ethanol gas flowing.

Regards,

Jeff R.  N128LJ Gold Rush