Re: Europa-List: Europa fuel tank - LDPE or HDPE?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa fuel tank - LDPE or HDPE?
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 20:13:20
thanks all for the info/links.  Looks like mine *should* have been done, but
since I still don't know to what level, I decided to go get it done again,
this time to automotive level standards.

Based upon the softness of the tank material, I presume it is LDPE.

Cheers & thx,
Pete
A239, building finally starting in earnest.