RE: Europa-List: Propeller - Flying in rain

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Propeller - Flying in rain
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 18:00:41
Heavy rain can (apparently, have heard this from several sources) erode the
leading edge of some props, in much the same way as sand can
which makes sense if you think about the water jet machining done these
days, mind you i wonder how long it would take to see any sort of
meaningful wear.

If anyone has any firsthand experience with this i am sure the group would
love to hear about it.

craig