Re: Europa-List: Self-Introduction - and looking for *ANY* info on N202Y

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Self-Introduction - and looking for *ANY* info on N202Y
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 17:57:50
Luc,
I am Bud Yerly of Custom Flight Creations, the US Europa Dealer for and
also Tech Assistance for Europa Aircraft.  I am the "some guy" in
Florida, and did the mods to Jim Stovekin's now Arthur Goodman's old
Classic converting the tail wheel and the Classic wing mod.  All the
work done is in the logs.
Contact me off line direct at my email if you have questions.

Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations
Shop Phone 813 653-4989
Cell 813 244-8354