Europa-List: Re: Fuel tank installation without bonding it in

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Fuel tank installation without bonding it in
From: flyingphil2 <ptiller@lolacars.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 02:22:43

Hi Jan,

You are ahead of me on your build and so I have this to come.  I was also
advised
by Roger not to bond the tank in and just have it supported by the brackets.

Could you not line the brackets with PTFE release tape or something?  I don't
think
that is a conductor.  Alternatively (and having recently had a large delivery
of RAM memory at work), could you not use the non-static bag material that
memory boards are delivered in?  I'm not sure what that is but some internet
research may come up with a material spec.

Hope that helps and let me know if you find a solution.

Regards,

Phil

Read this topic online here: