Re: Europa-List: texel fly-in

Subject: Re: Europa-List: texel fly-in
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 23:34:38

>I've added a sub-album entitled "Texel 2009-09 in G-BZTH" and put
>some of my pictures there

To anyone who was looking for those pictures, Steve (I assume) has
made a new top-level album called "Europa Gatherings and DOTHs" and
my sub-album is now in there.

If you're not sure about how to get to the EuropaOwners Gallery, here
are the full instructions:

In your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome or
whatever) enter the following in the URL entry box:

http://www.europaowners.org/index.php

When the page opens, click on the "Gallery" icon at the top.

When the next page opens, click on the top album in the list:

"Europa Gatherings and DOTHs"

You should now see (among others) the sub-album called "Texel 2009-09
in G-BZTH", so click on that to see a list of photo thumbnails. The
individual photos can be examined in more detail (2 successive
levels) by clicking on the thumbnails.

regards

Rowland