Re: Europa-List: texel fly-in

Subject: Re: Europa-List: texel fly-in
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 12:49:27

>On Sep 13, 2009, at 1:30 PM, Rowland Carson wrote:
>
>>The EuropaOwners Gallery seems to exist mainly for the building
>>process; not sure about the etiquette of re-purposing it towards
>>fly-in events.
>
>Rowland...I think that's an excellent idea...since we already have a
>"Flying Europa" category, it would seem reasonable enough to add one
>for "Europa Gatherings" or perhaps under a more suitable title

Fred - looking through the "Flying Europas" album again I note that
there are several sub-albums dedicated to other events and fly-ins.
So, I've added a sub-album entitled "Texel 2009-09 in G-BZTH" and put
some of my pictures there. As usual after any trip I can think of
many pictures that I did _not_ take, so some aspects are not
represented (and of course we left on Saturday before the BBQ), but
these may give some of the flavour. Hope you find them appropriate.

regards

Rowland