Re: Europa-List: DOTH

Subject: Re: Europa-List: DOTH
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 21:21:30
Paddy,
Ok Friday it is. 12.00ish as usual?
Steve
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paddy Clarke
  To: europa-list@matronics.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 8:27 PM

  Hi Steve et al,
  I  can't make tomorrow. I had decided on Gloucester for Friday 18th -
it's a bit unusual to get a free landing there. Can you make that?
  All the best, Paddy

  On 16 Sep 2009, at 12:25, Steven Pitt wrote:

<steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>

    Anyone for a DOTH tomorrow Thursday 16th. Flyer has Seething,
Tibbenham and Gloucestershire whilst LAA has Lands End and Bagby (a bit
further afield). I have not been to anyone of them so have no idea about
their bacon butties.
    Regards
    Steve Pitt
    G-SMDH