Re: Europa-List: Short wing versus glider wing root shape

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Short wing versus glider wing root shape
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 14:03:48
FWIW, I think what would be helpful to Frans is for someone w/ the
glider wings to tape a sheet of paper to the fuselage w/ a hole for
the spar and registration marks at the front and rear drag pins, then
insert the wing, and draw an outline of the glider wing fairing as it
kisses the fuselage...and then mail it to him!

...jus ma 2 cents...

Fred
A194

--