RE: Europa-List: Short wing versus glider wing root shape

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Short wing versus glider wing root shape
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 12:45:32

Hi Frans=2C

Others may be able to give more precise information.

The glider wing root fairings are larger and completely enclose the root=2C
 including the flap drive tube and hole. There is a small bulge where the f
lap tube fits. I have to lower the flap drive tube to almost the maximum be
fore fiting the wings. The airbrakes are quite a way outboard from the fuse
lage.

Karl

> Date: Sat=2C 4 Jul 2009 12:02:48 +0200
> From: frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl