Re: Europa-List: aileron etc weights [was: Europa 4-seater]

Subject: Re: Europa-List: aileron etc weights [was: Europa 4-seater]
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 23:32:44

> I wish these "ideal" component weights had been advertised a bit more
> widely back then - they would have been a guide to how well one is
> doing in keeping out excess weight (usually excess epoxy on the

Row,

That information was there just because I called factory and asked during those
days.
That was because I HAD NO IDEA WHATS THE QUALITY OF MY WORK.
Could you imagine the situation to be *only one* in the country building Europa
or even ANY composite plane?
I promise that was a lonely man project.
You englismen will find almost a nearest village and a nearest Europa builder is
there  - is not that so?

Anyway - I do think "ideal weights" come "automatically" after a good
workmanship.
You have proved it. Me too.

That is because weldone manual - thanks to Europa factory, Andy and Nev I think.

Raimo OH-XRT