Re: Europa-List: Coolant / Radiator cap

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Coolant / Radiator cap
From: Frans Veldman <frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 23:04:40

> Frans...this sounds really interesting...cheers for getting rid of the
> dog house...how bout some photos?

What I have done is quite similar to what some others have been doing.
It is not really suitable for retrofitting as some substantial cowling
work needs to be done. The dog house starts its shape quite some
distance away on the cowling. I also got rid of the useless bulge for
the exhaust (at least useless for a 914, don't know about the 912).

What I have now is not yet finished, just the raw shapes without filler.
It wouldn't look very nice yet on pictures. But I will make some, to
show what I'm doing. If time permits tomorrow.

--
Frans Veldman