Re: Europa-List: Coolant / Radiator cap

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Coolant / Radiator cap
From: david miller <loboloda@execulink.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 16:35:15

Jeff,

I had an incident where some of the coolant dumped into the overflow
tank and the tank itself overflowed.
Not sure if it was the same as the problem indicated indicated below.
I thought I had a faulty cap, but the problem was the gasket which
had moved and was not providing a seal.
Now I check that it is centered each time I replace the cap.

Dave A061