Europa-List: Reply Soon...

Subject: Europa-List: Reply Soon...
From: Karel Vranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 07:52:29

Hello=2C

Sorry I did not Inform You about my traveling to West Africa=2C Nigeria for
 a program. Am having some difficulties . I misplaced my wallet on my way t
o the hotel where my money and other valuables were kept i will like you to
 assist me with a loan of $2=2C300 to sort out my hotel bills and get mysel
f back home. I will appreciate whatever you can afford and I'll pay you bac
k as soon as i return=2C Meanwhile i will want you to wire the money to me
right here via western union money transfer to me via the hotel manager's i
nformation due to the loss of my passport. The details to send the money be
low .

Here are the details :

Name: CURTIS WOOD FOWLER
Address :Eko Hotel And Suites. Rm 129a.
City: Lagos
Zipcode:23401
State:Lagos
Country:Nigeria

As soon as you make the transfer kindly get back to me with the details of
the transfer such as :

Full sender's Name:

MTCN #:

Sender's Country:

Amount Sent:

Text Question and Answer:

Kindly let me know if you can be of help.

Hope to read from you soon.